June 26, 2008

Some questions - one answer

I have asked the wind
Why don’t you blow out the fire?
I come to bring bad thoughts
I come to take away bad thoughts
I am not strong enough to blow it out -
the fire

I have asked the water
Why don’t you extinguish the fire?
I come to bring the pain
I come to wash away the pain
I am not strong enough to extinguish –
the fire

I have asked the darkness
Why don’t you suffocate the fire?
I come to bring the cold
I come to eat all beloved
I am not strong enough to take that light –
the fire

Suddently I hear a whisper
Where are you , who you keep the fire?
I am here, deep inside you
I am here, to feet the fire
I am still strong enough to protect –
the fire.

1 comment:

Erestor Streeter said...

"I feel it in my fingers, I feel it in my toes.
Well love is all around me, and so the feeling grows..."