Well... now this year of 2008 has existed for about a week and many are the thoughts that it has brought with it.
New year's resolutions is one thing that has been flying around in my mind and I have made only one: Not to make any resolutions. These things are often broken or forgot so they are better off un-spoken than declared solemnly and then passed in to oblivion some time later.
How you who read this have done is all up to you, but if you have made any resolutions I wish you all good luck in persuing them as the year passes by.
As far as RL is concerned only one thing feels heavy: I will go back to work tomorrow Monday 7, January after 2 weeks of well earned vacation during the Holidays. In SL things are the same I guess, will get back there "for real" soon, have only done short appearances there lately.
Love light and understanding to you all out there!
No comments:
Post a Comment