November 23, 2007

Had time to think....


Having time to think is sometimes for the good and sometimes for the worse. Last weekend I had time to think about some things about me and Gwennyfair...

The result of those thoughts is that I feel my love has grown to another level, a higher one...

Gwennyfair, Schatze: Ich liebe Dich so sehr. Du bist die Königin von meine Herz. Du machst mir so glücklich und so voll von liebe f'ür Dich jeden Zeit wir zusammen kommt.
(I apologize for any errors in the German text.. I am just beginning to learn.)

1 comment:

Gwenny Lilliehook said...

Min älskling,

jag älskar dig också.

My love has grown too.

I love you too and my love is deep, a higher level too. I need you, I love you, I feel ever so lonesome when I am not with you. You keep me alive trough the darkness of life.

With deep love yours Gwenny