October 6, 2007

A dream in the night...


Lying down... see the faint patterns in the ceiling made by the light from the street.

Feeling lonesome yet I know you are with me, though I cannot touch you.

Sleep is falling down on me... dreams coming through.. floating in a mist...

Breaths beside me... A warm body...Put out my hand, feeling the soft warm thing that is you... Turn my head.. You turn yours.. We come together in a warm kiss...

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

The alarmclock wakes me brutally from this dream. Might as well get up and throw myself in to Real Life yet another day...Memory of the dream follow me through the day and makes it lighter.

1 comment:

Gwenny Lilliehook said...

Ohhhh my beloved heart so far from me. Two souls with the same dream though they are seperated of so much miles. I love you....... Yours Gwenny